Hughes Insurance – Easter 2022 Competition Terms and Conditions
A chocolate Easter hamper
Facebook Entry mechanism:
- In the comments of the competition post, entrants are required to upload a coloured-in version of the line art provided.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Instagram and Facebook.
2. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to Northern Ireland residents aged 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its client, the agencies, or companies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. The Promoter of this promotion is Hughes Insurance Services Limited, Strangford House, 4 Jubilee Road, Newtownards, BT23 4WN.
4. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
5. The competition is exclusive to Facebook and can only be entered via Facebook.
6. Only those who follow the competition entry instructions will be eligible to win the prize.
7. This promotion will run from 5 April 2022 – 11 April 2022.
8. A winner will be selected randomly once the competition has ended.
9. The winner will be selected at random and notified via Facebook.
10. The prize is not redeemable against a cash alternative.
11. If you are selected as a winner of this competition, you will be contacted via the account through which you entered the competition and you will be asked to provide your full name and postal address. By providing this information to Hughes Insurance you are giving consent to have your personal information processed for the purpose of arranging the delivery of your prize. Your information will be erased after the competition is closed and you have received your prize. If you have any further questions relating to the handling of your personal information, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to withdraw consent, this will have no impact on the lawfulness of the data processing prior to withdrawal.
12. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 48 hours to winner notification, an alternative winner will be selected from entries.
13. If a winner does not comply with the conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded, and a new winner will be determined by the Promoter.
14. The prize may take up to 14 working days to arrive.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.